Lewis Hamilton was born on 7 January 1985 in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom. Lewis Hamilton is a British racing driver. Lewis Hamilton races in Formula One for the Mercedes AMG Petronas team. Lewis Hamilton won four-time Formula One World Champion. Lewis Hamilton often considered the best driver of his generation and regarded as one of the greatest Formula One drivers in the history. Lewis Hamilton won his first World Championship title with McLaren in 2008 before moving to Mercedes. where Lewis Hamilton won back-to-back titles in the year of 2014 and 2015 and a fourth in 2017 which Lewis Hamilton making one of the most successful Formula One drivers of all time. The most successful British driver in the history of the sport. Here we have some inspirational quotes on success Lewis Hamilton. Read these Inspirational Lewis Hamilton Quotes and share it on.
Inspirational Lewis Hamilton Quotes:
1. “My saying is; We win and lose together. I think that really does apply to both my fans, family and the team.”
2. “Obviously I am not happy but they can throw what they want at me, I will come back stronger”
3. “What people tend to forget is the journey that I had getting to Formula One. There were plenty of years where I had to learn about losing and having bad races.”
4. “I’m an extremist so I’m either hated or loved. I think it’s down to when I first got to Formula One not always knowing what I was saying, saying things that mean one thing but people were taking the other way and then people don’t forget.”
5. “I don’t aspire to be like other drivers – I aspire to be unique in my own way”.
6. “It is actually quite exciting when you’re flying headfirst into a barrier—the initial part, the initial part is actually quite fun, especially when you hit the gravel trap and you get some air, and then you see it coming and you think ‘erk—it’s gonna hurt!”
7. “In racing, there are always things you can learn, every single day. There is always space for improvement, and I think that applies to everything in life.”
8. “I always remind myself if I’m having a down day because of a bad race it’s not just me. That feeling I’m having is shared by my family, the team and my fans. When we win they feel the joy as well. That’s why I say we win and lose together, and I definitely couldn’t do it without them.”
9. “You just need to be accepted for who you are and be proud of who you are and that is what I’m trying to do.”
10. “Nothing can really prepare you for when you get in the Formula One car. Knowing that you’re driving a multimillion-dollar car, and if you crash it’s going to cost a lot of money, and they might not give you another chance, is scary.”